Crafty Hooker

Monday, March 20, 2006

Super Dork!

So...wasn't doing so well with the keeping up with the posting thing. Well, I will try to be better about it. And I want to use this blog as a creative outlet, so I will dedicate this to illustrations, photos and other projects as well.

Here's the #1 sign that you are a MEGA dork. Lookie what I made my boyfriend for last christmas.





This was based off of the knitted version I saw here:

http://boyknitsworld.livejournal.com/1750.html#cutid1

Anyways, the further I got along in this project, the more I realized that, yes, indeed, I was making up my own crochet pattern to crochet a Yoda. When I'm sitting around trying to crochet a Queen Amydala headress, that's when you need to worry.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:32 PM, Blogger jennypah said…

    Hi Selena! This is Jenny, cousin Nick's girlfriend! Haven't seen you since Lizzie's hope all is well. Anyhow, I must say how much I LOVE knitted Yoda. Was it difficult? I'm sorta knitting spaz.

     
  • At 1:32 PM, Blogger igotmoxie said…

    aw....skang!

    it's so cute....and weirdly reminds me of my cat...
    love
    beth b.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home