Crafty Hooker

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

The start of a blog

I started crocheting about four years ago. My mother started to teach me how to do it when I was young. Back then, I didn't understand the endless possibilities and didn't take interest in it. Now, it's a great hobby of mine and if my mom were around, I think she would be happy to know that I gave it another go and really enjoy it now. I DON'T think she would enjoy the amount of yarn I keep in the house. Boy did she hate clutter!

I decided to dedicate this blog to pictures of my personal arts and crafts that I have been working on and links to artsy little things. Hope you enjoy!

3 Comments:

  • At 8:10 PM, Blogger rania said…

    Awesome! i love your site name! Wow, Skang the crafty hooker. Will you maybe post some illustration friday work here, too?

     
  • At 2:19 PM, Blogger Stef said…

    Oh, "crafty hooker" is the best blog name ever! ;-)

     
  • At 3:04 PM, Blogger igotmoxie said…

    heh heh....i just googled you and foooooouuuund you....

    xoxo
    beff

     

Post a Comment

<< Home